The flexographic press operator will report to the production supervisor and be responsible for producing labels that match work orders, label dockets and proofs. The press operator will be responsible for printing quality, efficiency, and safety around his/her work area.
• Minimum of 3 years flexographic printing experience
• Extensive knowledge of Delam, Relam, Cold Foil, Peel and Seal, Turn bar, Die Cutting and Matrix Rewinding, sheeting .....
• Mechanical aptitude for trouble shooting and problem on Mark Andy press with UV and water-based ink of up to 7 colours
• Detail and deadline oriented- orders must be fulfilled on time and accuracy is crucial
• Good English language skills to follow work order and production instructions
• Good vision for colour differentiation and inspection of labels- QC
• Must be flexible for overtime and weekend shifts as required
• Good attitude and a team player
• Capable of lifting 40 lbs and standing for 8 hours in a shift
• Willing to start ASAP